You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary68 said:
hear ye,hear ye

by decree of the temp weirdo overlord the 7 day week will be abolished in favor of a one day a week week and that day will be called someday

I hear the road to someday leads to a town called nowhere... :D

Cammalu said:
I was only going to look out of one eye Jim. That would have decreased everything by half anyway right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shrinkage factor AND closing one eye? Why even watch? :s

jimindenver said:
Shrinkage factor AND closing one eye? Why even watch? :s

Temptation would be too great not to look. Kinda like putting your hand in front of your eyes out of shock but spreading a couple fingers to peek anyway [emoji3]

He would have long parked over the hill and down the road and gone to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cammalu said:
If there are going to be naked men drinking tequila and dancing on tables who on earth will be watching the fire dancers?

me

highdesertranger said:
oh boy,  I must comment on this.  RTR is NOT a big ole party.  at the end of the day after the seminars are over some might imbibe.  since most of us are getting long in the tooth,  this is not a rave party.  highdesertranger

you aint got no special title

By order of the Temp Weirdo Overlord,the rtr will rock
[video=youtube]

Gen X taking over

Why do I have the feeling if someone did show up at this " you ain't right party" there would be a good chance of hearing the words "A little less talk and a lot more action!"?? :rolleyes: If there aren't any pictures , it didn't happen...........
I lived the party in the band room all night and through most of the next day life for real.
Eventually it got boring ,,, and mind numbing ,,,and sometimes very expensive (broken things) and then there were the trips to the clinic that some got to make.(and you know "THAT Ain't Right")

So I eventually built a camper on the back of my truck to hide in,,,,well with a few exceptions..of course"A pirate's life is the life for me , Yo Ho !"

Pirate on vacation ,,,,,,drop the (cheap) mic, out !

Temporary Weirdo Overlord
HDRs "Ain't Right" official (and permanent) title is the club "Prospector" :exclamation:
May he some day hit the motherlode ! (and buy us all new vans ;) ).

rvpopeye said:
Temporary Weirdo Overlord
HDRs "Ain't Right" official (and permanent) title is the club "Prospector"  :exclamation:
May he some day hit the motherlode ! (and buy us all new vans  ;) ).

your on vacation pillaging and acquiring goods for the realm and thus have no authority

by order of the Temp Overlord Weirdo,HDR will be know as Prospector in hopes he hits it big and buys us new rigs

HDR, you ain't right for thinkin' a couple of old ladies were gonna make the RTR a rave!!

I can't speak for Jim's intentions ;-)

It be true but I be pillaging nearby right now and have popped out me glass eye an' put it on a sharp stick so's I can keep an eye on things here!

Pirate (+the horde) on vacation .......don't do anything I wouldn't do (and everything I would) ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,only 3 1/2 days left till I B returned , with a surprise.

If filmed I don't suspect this will make Bob Wells Youtube channel.

RobndaHood said:
If filmed I don't suspect this will make Bob Wells Youtube channel.

oh,there will be plenty of video's a whole utube of them

the donate button is right there,support my vacation

rvpopeye said:
It be true but I be pillaging nearby right now and have popped out me glass eye an' put it on a sharp stick so's I can keep an eye on things here!

Pirate (+the horde) on vacation .......don't do anything I wouldn't do  (and everything I would) ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,only 3 1/2 days left till I B returned , with a surprise.

sweet potato pie?

Gary68 said:
your on vacation pillaging and acquiring goods for the realm and thus have no authority  

by order of the Temp Overlord Weirdo,HDR will be know as Prospector in hopes he hits it big and buys us new rigs

I would be happy with a cold one and a chair at HDR's fire.  The less I have, the happier I am.

Latest posts