Wondering about a friend of ours...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

This won't mean anything to the new folks but has anyone&nbsp; heard from or know what became of "Cisco"?<br /><br />Frank McClure is his born with handle.....goes by Ananda or Cisco. <br /><br />I may know him from the Yahoo Vandwellers that I used to attend...<br /><br />I Have sent him a couple emails over the last year and have not heard back....<br /><br />He wintered in the Baja mountains and summered on the SoCal beaches, metal detecting and living off the proceeds....I know he had some health issues and is about my age and guys seem to pass over pretty damn regular about then.....<br /><br />anyway if you know anything please ping me,....<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Bri

I don't know your friend, Bri. I hope you find him well and living the good life! &nbsp;

Thanx Cyndi.... I hope he shows up on the radar.... <br />Bri

OK never mind...I got in touch with him. He has bailed the country for sweeter, much more peaceful and less restrictive living in Baja...stepped away from everything here but the occasional VA visit to get his PTSD meds....<br />Bri