Why microwaves?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to think having a microwave was a waste of space, right up until I thought about rigs with built-in generators that can be started from the kitchen with a simple press of a button.  Now I think they're a great idea!  I mean, you're only going to use them for a few minutes at a time, and with the generator, you won't need to drain the battery at all.......  Press a button, pop your meal in the oven, run it for a few minutes, then kill the generator.  Sounds pretty great to me.  :cool:

I started this build with the idea I would have a microwave. Powered by a house bank. I am not sorry.

The advantage of having a microwave in the kitchen and so as in moving truck is the pack that it provides an easy meal on the go. As what the other members of the community said, all you have to do is pop your meal in the oven then wait for a few minutes and just like that you have your meal fresh and hot.