Where to go in ehrenberg?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oopslala

Reaction score
well I'm about 70 miles from quartzsite now and I just realized I don't know where everyone meets up at.

Kind a kind samaritan tell me where to go once in ehrenberg?

Also is anyone there yet?

Thanks in advance.

Do a search on Youtube for Ehrenberg camp approach and you will see exactly where everyone was last year.

I would but I'm on limited data, guess I'll stop at the quartzsite McDonald's or something and is free wifi

Post #270 should get you there. Good luck.

Oopslala said:
I would but I'm on limited data, guess I'll stop at the quartzsite McDonald's or something and is free wifi

I am on my phone or I would have sent you the link. I will be in Ehrenberg in a couple of days so I might see you there.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses!

Got here just in time to set up before light was completely gone. Damn what a sunset there was tonight.

I wonder how many of the tribe I drove by getting back here.

I should be there in a couple of days, if I see your rig I'll stop by for a hello  ;)

Oopslala said:
I wonder how many of the tribe I drove by getting back here.

What does your van look like?
I am in Ehrenberg also.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A chevy pickup pulling a 21'StarCraft trailer...might be a close description.....
It's a Silverado so must be silver ???? No? Redado,,,,Greenado,,,,well the trailer is probably white !

What Popeye said, red truck. I'm just before the dirt road drops back down into that big washout thing. Maybe that's where they did the gravel excavating before, seems way to big to be a washout.

I got in at about 5:45 I think, probably wouldn't have been hard to miss me. Unless you went further down the road than I did.