What are YOU listening to??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beds are Burning, real loud, helps gets my bones up in the morning. Head bopping music, moves the blood.. And Pachelbel puts me right to sleep at night. Elevator music.

John Prine and Iris DeMent - In Spite of Ourselves (Live From Sessions at West 54th)

@skellr
Listening now, I'll have to checkout Seabound some more. It reminds me of The Cure, Bauhaus, etc genre.

At the moment it’s Gunsmoke on SiriusXM Radio Classics.

We Can't Make It Here Anymore - by James Mcmurtry

Love The Meters. New Orleans is one of my favorite places in the world. Have had some 'milemarker' experiences there, several times, and The Meter personify the Funk of N'awlins

Looking forward to hearing Arlo sing "you can get anything you want ...." I might even listen to the long version of "The Motorcycle Song".

Thanks guys! I enjoyed listening to all your suggestions. I’m a kind of country-oldies-Motown kinda guy. Was really surprised how much I liked the classical stuff. The pan flute, cello, and pachelbel were uplifting. Thanks. Opened my horizons a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, and enjoy, Marconi Union.

Tony Joe White - Ain't Going Down This Time
Louisiana Swamper of Polk Salad Annie fame.

"Some day baby" ~ R.L.Burnside, Mississippi Country Hills Blues

Melancholy time for me, presently

Townes Van Zandt - Big Country Blues

MaTaLa said:
Convergence of cultures.

Bluegrass meets Hip Hop/Rap....yeah, you thought it all was junk...lol

Gangstagrass | You Can Never Go Home Again

I love this music, just discovered it recently :)