Well, I tried for two days up at A1 mountain Rd....

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the original post the OP lists his phone number as the best way to get ahold of him.

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Overnight in Wal-Mart? Which one? I've been in Flag for 5 months and they don't allow overnights!?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I spent the night in the parking lot with a bunch of other campers. It appears Flagstaff has two Wal-Mart's. The Wal-Mart labeled Super Center has no overnight parking signs. The other Wal-Mart on the other end of town is where I stayed. The parking lot was filled with rvs and trailers.
Anyways, I'm up on a1 mountain.

I was up on A1 3 times this year, meeting friends, but also met several new people each time too not of my camp; some of then were CRVL peeps, some not. Go out for a nice walk about sunrise or even better sunset times and say hi to people, most are very friendly.

Van-Tramp said:
If you are looking for a shot of realism (not fake YouTube advice), then allow me;

... spot on !  I've been do'n the van thing since 1988 -  it's not for everyone  ...