Water faucet near Prescott, AZ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanForNow

Reaction score
I am looking for a water faucet near Prescott where I can get about ten gallons of city water. I am *not* looking for purified water.

I tried calling several Mavericks gas stations in the area (in other towns Mavericks often have a faucet) but no luck so far.

^
Most C-stores have a sink for cleanup purposes. You probably won't be able to get a large jug under the tap but instead would need to fill one gallon jugs singly. Try to do it when they're not too busy and not all at once. Go to other stores or make a couple of trips spread out during the day..

Just curious did you try you try the city utilities water plant?

^+1 Most fire departments will gladly give you water... Aside from good will, it also avoids a medic call especially in hot environments. Just don't go during meal time... Lol!

see if there is a Prescott area dog park open. They typically have water faucets. No doubt the people drinking water fountains in the park will be turned off but they might have the standard garden hose faucet remaining functional. But you will need to take your jug to the faucet.

If you need to fill a larger sized container then head to a pump out station and ask if you can fill up your jug(s) without purchasing pump out.