Watching TV on iPAD via Coax?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow ! Happy, that's the most impressed I've ever been with a projector. :) Thanks for the great info.

Two questions. It seems it doesn't Bluetooth connect with smartphones.

Could you connect it in another way ?

And for home theater sound ? HIFI is listed but little else is described for the sound system. I have an old subwoofer with four smaller speakers (surround sound) from an old computer and wonder what I could expect if I tried to use them. These are only a set of speakers which didn't provide a control box for them.

As a lot of nomads are traveling these days with the oncome of the summer months they will be visiting friends & family and this could be great for a show and tell of their travels. So the bricks & mortar "Job People" could get a better understanding of what's out there and why people are wanting to work remotely. (opposed to the daily morning routine, rush hour to work, day at the office, evening rush hour home, fix dinner, watch TV, play golf, sleep & repeat it day in and day out not knowing any different) People should realize that there is a live beyond the 9 to 5 office plantation.
The Bluetooth is for connecting the projector to speakers.

There is a audio output jack on the unit to connect to wired speakers as well.

You can get an Android streaming box, Roku, Chromecast, etc and plug it into the HDMI to cast from phone/tablet, or stream to it.