Wanted, lifelong platonic friend male or female

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grim Beret

Reaction score
:heart: Hi there, I’ve been a workaholic for about 20 years now, I’m kinda using CRVL as an AA meeting I should call it WA (workaholics anonymous) anyway all I did was drive trucks and moving so much resulted in losing touch with people. I’m alone. I like that,however it’s dangerous and stupid to not have at least one friend! I’m still working but I plan on VanDwelling for at least a year when I have savings. I won’t make it to RTR 2019. I want to make a nomad friend, I’m female late 40s a bit chubby and not tall. I don’t drink or do drugs Im a loner/introvert. Have 2 cats, hate ciggy butts. Shy. I’m very busy please don’t expect immediate reply, thanks!

I am a few years out from retirement and full time van dwelling. Do you know if there is a term for those of us in the planning stage?

:)  WANNABEES! 
 I CAN SAY THAT CUZ I R 1

I CHANGED RIGS ABOUT 1 1/2 YEARS AGO AND I AM STILL STRUGGLING WITH DOWNSIZING AN APT., TOO MANY STORAGE UNITS, MY HEALTH GOING DOWN HILL AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED, AND THE RECENT DEATH OF MY MOM.

SOME FOLKS JUST MOVE FASTER THAN OTHERS AND OUR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE AN EFFECT {affect?} ON WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH.  WHILE MY GOALS MAY NEED ADJUSTING AT TIMES I STILL INTEND TO HAVE MY SAFARI VAN READY TO ROLL AND HOPEFULLY DRAGGING MY Aliner T.T. BEHIND IT SOMETIME THIS FALL.

JewellAnn and Queenie

I find this situation somewhat sad but it is very realistic for many. Aloneness is a place. I wish you well. Peace

Come visit honeys in the spring and meet your new life long friend . I'd like more but I'm ok with friends. Or email and call me directly and we'll talk. My info is on honeys website and your welcome Anytime

Interesting, I thought this post was dead! Anyways looks like I will be at the RTR 2019 wandering around lost no doubt cuz I’m a “newbie” The title was wrong! I’m not sure how lifelong got in there! Seems intimidating ( insert smiley face here) just a friend is nice I will be at RTR so this thread may not be necessary anymore I appreciate all replies!

I can't make this RTR but I can offer free accomodations and wonderful company next year. Just holla back girl

Well, well, well. I too have found myself with few friends. First moving, then traveling...If we meet at rtr and see if we are like minded, we can at least be pen pals!

I'm wondering if we can form a "life long" friend if we are half way through our life. :)

Hello,

Not sure why your interest or hobbies are but thought I would say hello. I'm a bit of a nerd / geek with some mundane interests and hobbies thrown in. I've been van dwelling for 2 years now and I'm currently in California, where I spent the year doing maintenance, upgrades and TLC for both my van and myself. Still deciding on whether or not to go to RTR. Children a few necessary things in California and hoping to be on the road traveling by March at the very latest.

Sent from my 5049Z using Tapatalk

At my age, at best it will be "short term friends," LOL!

Hi folks. HoboJoe here in Fl. Anybody planning on heading this way look me up. 66 yr old retired Soldier. HJ. Drop me a line here.

you can be best friends forever...BFFE

even if one person passes away the other will still think of you

if both are gone....who knows the mysteries that lie beyond our understanding including things that have come to light in archeological explorations.

Latest posts