Videos

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RossCoe

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Bob's videos on you tube are now listed as private " This video is Private" Sorry about that :( Over 30 videos are listed as private and now not viewable on you tube. :(

RossCoe said:
Does anyone know why Bob's videos on you tube are now listed as private " This video is Private" Sorry about that :( Over 30 videos are listed as private and now not viewable on you tube. :(

Thought it was just me, I have a whole playlist of them saved up and can't see any of them now.

Maybe he's setting up his own channel! I see all of his videos no longer show on the listing and one of my favorites is the one about the moral reasons for van dwelling. Every time I feel down I watch that one to remind myself that in doing so I'm standing up for myself.

I check pretty much every day to see what's new but hadn't in a couple of days...so busy getting ready to come down!

Edit: Oh I'm a dummy! I forgot about this one from 7 months of them making separate channels!

Maybe the videos will be showing up on his soon:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCheRLa7_cHd-SgQZBFeTWZg

Yes, I noticed that today too.

I look every day-ish, for my regular dose of inspiration and will rewatch many of them. I'm bummed. I hope they show up again soon.

Apparently, they have split their collaborative efforts and Bob has set up a new channel- but will need time to repost all his past videos. So the mystery is solved.

Latest posts