RV Rental Wanted North Georgia

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick01

Reaction score
I hope this type request is permitted, and in the appropriate forum.

I'm currently in a hotel outside Atlanta. It costs a small fortune and my meager savings are almost gone. I've been searching classifieds and roommate finder sites all day and night, but haven't found anything that fits my needs and budget.

So if anyone might have and RV for rent on private property in north Georgia, or know someone who does, please dm to discuss. Rent monthly. Temp or longer stay. I'd also be open to a rent-to-own arrangement.

I would not want or need to drive the vehicle, so long as home grocery delivery and shipping services are available at the residence.

Basic amenities and internet would be necessary, and I would need access to a washer/dryer on the premises. It can't be located way out in the boonies. I'd need reasonable access to health clinics, dentists, C-stores etc.

Lots to discuss but those are the basics. I am male, 60. No pets and my belongings are currently in storage.

It'd be a huge bonus if storage space were available on the property as well, at least short term. I want to pull my stuff out and get rid of 90%. I want that huge expense off my back. And to lighten my load. Of course I'd pay extra for that.

Thanks for reading, and best wishes to all in these tough economic times.

You might want to consider looking at sites like coolworks.com. Often there are easy jobs that offer housing. Also you didn’t mention how much rent you could pay. House setting until you find something might be an option as well. Start the process with government and private agencies now as wait time can be extremely long to get benefits.

Last edited:
You might want to consider looking at sites like coolworks.com. Often there are easy jobs that offer housing. Also you didn’t mention how much rent you could pay. House setting until you find something might be an option as well. Start the process with government and private agencies now as wait time can be extremely long to get benefits.
Thanks for the advice but I have health problems. Disabled, not looking for work or a labor exchange.

My rent budget is negotiable and will be discussed privately if ever anyone ever DMs me. What I'm willing to pay depends on what's being offered.

As for the "Process", I assume you mean housing voucher. The HUD section 8 application window is currently closed in GA. Any other possible gov subsidized housing options will have to wait until I'm settled in somewhere, and have established residence.

I just arrived in GA 2 weeks ago, with an out of state ID. And I don't have a car either. Or good proof of income, or county/state residence, and whatever other criteria is required to apply. Gonna take a lot of time and effort to deal with gov agencies. Hence I'll need an affordable place to stay, while I look into those limited and complicated options.

edit: Idk what you mean by "private agencies".

So for right now, all I'm asking is a place to stay while I try to sort all this out. Please DM if you may have a camper trailer or RV for rent in north Georgia. Or know someone who does. Ideally Gwinnett county GA.

Many major cities have shelters that can help you with a mailing address and advice as to help in dealing with state agencies I believe. I have known local churches who have joined together in order to centralize their operations so you might contact one to see if they can help. Best wishes!

Latest posts