Vandweller Chatroom (Closing)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted about hoping to remember the chat tonight, AND I wrote a note on my pad where my mouse is. Maybe I'll also set a reminder on my phone. Yep... I'll do that!

Done...and I made it for every Tuesday!

I hope everyone joins in tonight!

Musk has qualified his initial statement, as he has had to do often.

"By “free speech”, I simply mean that which matches the law. I am against censorship that goes far beyond the law. If people want less free speech, they will ask government to pass laws to that effect. Therefore, going beyond the law is contrary to the will of the people."

Okay, I tried.

I don’t know how to use this and it didn’t like my username.

Just wanted to say hi, that I don’t do groups terribly well but am not being a snob, just a bit of a hermit. :)

Have fun.

Musk has qualified his initial statement, as he has had to do often.

"By “free speech”, I simply mean that which matches the law. I am against censorship that goes far beyond the law. If people want less free speech, they will ask government to pass laws to that effect. Therefore, going beyond the law is contrary to the will of the people."

Freedom of speech is all fine, but it does not relieve you of the consequences of your freely spoken speech.
Sorry I am still afraid of some of the stuff I see happening in the name of 'freedom'.

Rose will you try again? we have a good crowd in there tonite. Maybe try a variation on your username....Roze or something

I need to upgrade my service to something that won’t kick me off every time I try to post. 10 thumbs don’t help either.

Bullfrog, be glad you didn't become a door gunner... their life expectancy in Vietnam was extremely short. It was a position they didn't find many volunteers for. I was there 1969-1970 and during that time the Army was offering a bonus of (If I recall correctly) $20,000 to people who would become door gunners. I doubt they had to pay it out very often.

Don't forget to check out the chatroom tonight.....

Todays theme in the chatroom is "Time-Out Tuesday"!

If you need a break from reality, or plan on taking a break from camping, or maybe you just want to come in and say hello, be sure to join us in the chatroom tonight! We tend to gather at about dinner time or a bit after that...no particular time...other than Tuesday evenings!

https://minnit.chat/VandwellerChat