Vandweller Chatroom (Closing)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys n' gals, I plan to start a new chatroom here soon. I'll post a new link when it's set up.

Here's the link: https://organizations.minnit.chat/488261026926090/VL

It's on free mode for a week, so some features (like changing font color) will go away. I've been playing with the settings and tried to get the link as short as possible (with no luck). Please stop by and say hi and test it out. I'll set a password to keep riff raff out later, but for now thought we could test it out. I am babysitting today so will check in when I can.

My responses were not showing up. Then after registering and trying to get posts to show site displayed a captcha notice but it was mangled and I could not fix. Now site wont let me in at all

I just tried it and can't get in, the question part of the captcha is cutoff at the top and I can't see the question, just the pics. Tried a few things, nothing worked for me

Wonder whats wrong, I'm there now and it's ok for me

OK, I'm going to see if there's a way to turn off the captcha. GIve me 2 minutes.

captcha should be turn off, let me know if you still have trouble

THanks to everyone for helping me test out the new chat room. I'll be shutting it down for the night. I'll announce a "grand opening" very soon. It will probably be our current Tuesday night, but let me know if you have additional night suggestions.

THanks to everyone for helping me test out the new chat room. I'll be shutting it down for the night. I'll announce a "grand opening" very soon. It will probably be our current Tuesday night, but let me know if you have additional night suggestions.
Hi Kyz. Good to see you here. Thanks for adding a new chat room. See ya Tuesday!

For anyone who is not aware, I am 'pausing' the chatroom I opened earlier this year.

For a number of reasons. And leave it at that.

But! The good news is that Kyz has taken the reigns and will be starting another chatroom on the same chat-server website, so it should seem very familiar. I hope her chatroom will be even MORE popular than mine was...we had fun and I want to see that energy and humor carry over to the new chatroom.

And I would like to see a lot of new members in there. Please pay her a visit in the chatroom thread she has opened:

https://vanlivingforum.com/threads/vehicle-living-van-living-chat-room.46558/
I will not be in any way associated with her chatroom, other than as an occasional visitor. So anyone who had reservations about visiting the chatroom I started, please let all that go and show your support for Kyz.

Thanks everyone who helped make it a fun place to hang out on Tuesday nights.

I will be closing this thread soon, if anyone has any questions or comments, please post them in this thread:

https://vanlivingforum.com/threads/vehicle-living-van-living-chat-room.46558/