Vandweller Chatroom (Closing)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm there talking to myself right now if anyone wants to join me
I talk to myself all the time - no problem - It's when something answers me THAT'S when I start getting worried!!! :oops:

Cheers!

I'm there talking to myself right now if anyone wants to join me
interesting. just eavesdropping. I know it's rude, but it just happened.
coffee just finished perking.
In case your interested, but your not, I got 90 pounds of propane yesterday. going to turn on the valves today and see if the fridge works. Cost me $xx.xx.
I'm thinking about putting on some pants. I did take my pills which wore me out. Looked out the window, now I'm tired. That's enough activity for today, Have to save some for tomorrow otherwise I'll be bored.
Oh! Oh! I just broke a rule. Not sure which one right this minute but I'm sure some one will delete this because of what I'm thinking, or my spelling or lack there of.
Oh! another thing, nope that's against the rules too.
See ya

Adas a Bobby or Hailas a Lassy which ever you are or maybe neither or both. Trying to cover all bases here if that's legal.
Typing a lot of words without saying anything. Is hard work. I know, lets just think things and if some one finds fault they can give everyone a "time out". or just delete you.
I know opinion is not allowed so i don't have one. Facts? Poof. It's in a book but who reads books any more. (Just Google it) Who would dare to disturb the frogs or the little fishes, they have id's too. And mothers ... come to think of it, Fathers too, but they don't count. (deleted). Fathers have to be quick on their feet or get eaten. Yum!
The other week I took a shower with dry water. It's the new fad doncha know. Didn't have to heat it up. It' came out just right. What's that terrible smell? Keep your arms down! There, that fixed that, now keep your knees together and sit on it. There's a cure for everything. And save the planet. I'm sure the rocks and dirt are thankful.
Darn, I was just thinkin, that tired me out, think I'll take a nap before get a head ache, come to think of it, I am a head ache

Chatroom is open, no waiting!

Tonite is 'Traveling Tuesday'....come on in and tell us where you are headed for the summer months!

Swanton, Sa Coma, New Mexico, Steinhatchee, Kahalu'u, and Vegas!

Chatroom is open, no waiting!

Tonite is 'Traveling Tuesday'....come on in and tell us where you are headed for the summer months!
I am testing out my fridge tonight. Just put two refilled propane tanks on the nose and a new deep cycle battery. Temp is still going down to below freezing at night.
I don't have any idea where I'm going. Just away; till I find a place to park for free. Eat, Sleep.
Everyone seems to think that their ideas are better than mine so, checking with anyone else is out of the question. Going in the wrong direction and stopping in the wrong place is my destination. Tomorrow is my day to sit outside and just breath in some fresh air and enjoy being alive.
Right now Mid Michigan is my starting place, Tomorrow will be a new starting place, or not. I'll probably just people watch, everyone in a hurry to get somewhere and then return.
OH! I did put on some pants. Not that anyone was around. I have not shaved in over a month. I don't even know myself any longer.
Question, what is this 5 thing for a phone? I have the 4 which i am told is pretty good, but 5 is better? How?
Nuff, It's dark out, could be I'll probably disintegrate any time now.

Nah? Talking to yourself is a sign of mental health, It's when you begin an argument that you need to worry.
Uhhhhhhhh.... I NEVER do that..... Ummmm... Yeah... :rolleyes:

Sometimes I talk to myself because sometimes I really need to talk to someone who is intelligent.

And I sound much more so when I use spell check....

chatroom: says password required? wasn't like that before, i find no reference above about a pssword either

TX, I finally found that campground in Texas where it is unlimited free camping. Cam asked where it is in the chat. Here is the link:
Thanks, I found a youtube video about it...this is on the far southern border of Texas, just a very short distance from Mexico. This means it will primarily be suitable for cool season (fall/winter) camping. BTW this will be about 130 miles west of SpaceX Boca Chica launch complex...you might even get to see a rocket launch!

Last edited: