Updated roads in quartzsite

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it’s a mystery? Will they or won’t they ? 🏴‍☠️

LaPosa south was resurfaced.

I-10 will be under construction from Dome Rock to Scaddan Wash through season

NW section of town is seeing drilling for putting in a sewer extension

I don't know all I saw was ltva North was resurfaced, given the other ltva roads were just as bad, I figure they would resurface those too, why would they not, I hope you see for yourself
I will be around Southern AZ this winter. Not sure how much time I will spend in Quartzsite.

We can hope…
And very much hoping the dump station across the highway from La Posa South will be complete… seeing how hot the summer was you wonder. But I think it was pretty far along by spring.
I’m only guessing… but the increased traffic in Tyson would warrant blacktop. And if they put in an asphalt plant somewhere it only makes sense to redo everything they deem necessary.

They scraped off the blacktop in La Posa South and used fine road gravel. It’s nice and smooth and wide for people to speed on, and plenty dusty. I don’t think there will be any asphalt, at least not this season.

Word is that the Tyson Wash water (and maybe dump station?) will happen after testing is completed, probably in November. My info is likely 3rd hand, so don’t take my word for it!

I may have broken photo size limits. I haven’t used a forum in forever and can’t remember which rules for which forum. I have heard that it’s better to ask forgiveness than permission…

Attachments

• IMG_4372.jpeg
    IMG_4372.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4371.jpeg
    IMG_4371.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
I just arrived today at La Posa South LTVA and can personally testify that the from
hwy 95 road going into
La Posa South has had all that bad blacktop surface removed and now has as very good gravel surface on top of a firm road base. I have not yet visited the new water and waste services over at Tyson Wash. Maybe I will get to that tomorrow if not then it will be within a few days.