New here.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrived outside Kingman, Az today. It's much cooler than Quartzsite was. This spot is right off the freeway and pretty crowded but I'm only planning to be here a week.

Welcome TR.........The Forte makes a cozy (tiny) home w/TWO kitties.........We worked on a Forte this Winter........

My wife and I travel with Two Cats but in a Tall Transit.............We Winter in Quartzsite too..........

April/May we head North to Pahrump NV to wait for the weather.....the BLM land overlooks the city a mile away

We may have passed each other. Haha.

Looks like it's cooler here than in Payrump but I too am waiting on weather before going further. It's mid April and people are still getting snow.

I'm planning to head back to Quartzsite next winter, so maybe I'll see you there.

Arrived outside Kingman, Az today. It's much cooler than Quartzsite was. This spot is right off the freeway and pretty crowded but I'm only planning to be here a week.
Kingman is always crowded in Spring and fall as it is higher in elevation than Lake Havasu City so always 5 to 10 degrees cooler. A good stop-off for people heading north to Lake Mead or heading east towards Flagstaff. I did not even attempt to find a spot off of D W Ranch RD or Blake Ranch Rd.