Tony's Dream Trips

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony's Dream

Reaction score
I sold my 2016 Ford Transit Connect van and purchased a 2019 Ford Transit hightop. I have spent the last week converting it and now it's ready for it's maiden voyage. I plan to take off soon for Maine, visiting many states and sites between Nebraska and Maine. I hope to catch the leaves changing in New England. It's a simple build, but it meets all of my needs.

Attachments

• van build 2.jpg
    van build 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • van build 3.jpg
    van build 3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10
I had family in Rhode Island and one year we all got together and drove up thru that area when the leaves were turning colors. It was beautiful, especially with the wide variety of trees that grow up there.

Lovely job on your rig too. (y)

I sold my 2016 Ford Transit Connect van and purchased a 2019 Ford Transit hightop. I have spent the last week converting it and now it's ready for it's maiden voyage. I plan to take off soon for Maine, visiting many states and sites between Nebraska and Maine. I hope to catch the leaves changing in New England. It's a simple build, but it meets all of my needs.
Nice work, Tony. Pretty perfect:)

Well crafted interior with a functional layout. That should do very nicely for comfortable living and happy journeys.

I just returned home from a 5,000 mile road trip throughout New England. The leaves were just beginning to change, but nothing large scale yet. I had never been in that part of the world before and must say.....its too crowded for my liking. Since I was off season, many of the places I went were not overcrowded but the road ways were terrible. I tried to avoid toll roads but I still ended up paying some. :cry: We don't have toll roads in Nebraska....that is what our taxes and gas taxes are for.

Dispite the traffic, it was peaceful and I enjoyed my time alone on the road. No issues and saw a lot of the country.

Attachments

• 20230909_104312.jpg
    20230909_104312.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230909_142527.jpg
    20230909_142527.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230909_113817.jpg
    20230909_113817.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts