This is amazing

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ballenxj said:
I'm afraid I would have done the same thing. That, and change the password to my bank account, which I'm sure you did?

I probably would have also changed banks too, just in case ...

Every Road Leads Home said:
How does this story end you ask?  We broke up when I got home.

And you are a far far better man for it. 

It would have been a coincidence if you both ended up there to shack up with different people. As it was, stalking is not called coincidence.

I was born/grew up in SoCal, moved to Oregon, then to San Jose, then to Las Vegas, and then here to WA. I worked for 12 yrs in SoCal. In OR, I met one of our clients. In San Jose, I met one of our clients. In Las Vegas, I met one of our clients. But I may get out of WA without... meeting another client.

Every Road Leads Home said:
Here's my coincidence story.  My Dad died in 08 and I wanted to get out of town for a bit to relax and clear my head.  I had his 03 Chevy Express cleaned out and threw my mattress, kayak, and camping stuff in it and was heading to Key West for a few weeks as I had never been.  My girlfriend at the time couldn't come because she had work and a kid.  

Stopped in Orlando for the night because the wiper motor on the van was going and Florida is land of the short lived heavy downpours.  Grabbed a motel and on my way out the door in the morning to grab some breakfast and check on the van, I see a blue two door civic, "I'm like that's weird, that look's just like Meghan's car."  As i'm walking down the outside stair way to the parking lot and get closer "I'm like Massachusetts plates too, that's even weirder".  I have to walk right buy it to get to the sidewalk and who pops out.......my girlfriend Meghan!    What a coincidence!  Except it was not a coincidence, she had figured out my password for my bank account (I used to use her computer when at her house and she installed a key tracker)  She then hopped in her car and started following my debit transactions and then saw I was staying put for the night and made it there before I was leaving.

She had convinced herself I was going to Florida with another girl and wanted to see my hotel room.  So opened the door and showed her an empty hotel room.  We had breakfast together and then she had to hop right back on the road to get back in time for work Monday morning.  

I guess the only actual coincidence in this story is she knew the motel I was staying in from my debit transaction online, however it was a 3 sided building with parking lots.....one for each of the three sides, front and back.  She didn't know my room number and didn't see the van so she thought she had missed me.  She pulled into a spot to decide what to do next and that was the moment I just happened to be walking out the door.  

How does this story end you ask?  We broke up when I got home.

That's not a coincidence story, that's a crazy ex story. Ex for good cause.

Matt
Keylogger to find your password ,then follow you ~1000mi to see if you were alone ,,,,, She Ain't Right ! :p (membership not accepted)
Run Forest Run! You chose wisely.......

Yeah, that's odd. we travel in circles that overlap others... I ran into a guy in a McDonalds in France that I worked with in Vermont. I also ran into a guy in immigration at the airport in S. Korea I worked with in Japan... Small world. Of course our work is a factor here, but it's weird all the same.