There's no such thing as an accident.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mom said I was an accident...

And there are lots of accidents waiting to happen.

I had an accident. Then mistakes were made. Lives were lost.

Our safety department says the same thing. They also say that all accidents are preventable. When I heard this I replied, "Then you need to alert the insurance companies! If all accidents are preventable.....then any accident you have was intentional." Your insurance policy states that the insurance company is not responsible for intentional damage, therefore they would never have to pay out a claim.

You are just going to have to prove it. ..you might even think you have it right but you could acvidently head down the wrong path which might be the correct path to take, of logical reasoning and accidently prove you were wrong in your thinking.

The definition of an accident:

"an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury"

This means, that if there is intention, or expectation, it is not an accident.

Yes, there are accidents. It is when  s#!t happens.

Remember kids, safety is no accident.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9JbSip8qrI[/video]

In the firearm world, the saying is that there are no "accidental" discharges, only NEGLIGENT discharges. The only time a discharge is accidental is when it is a mechanical failure.

That same accountability should apply to all human endeavors, such as driving.

Did you have an accident? No,...you had a NEGLIGENT.

There are no accidents, only negative impacts?

Accidents are either karma, or the temporary insanity of reality?

I prefer the happy accidents... Like the time I worked a 12 hour day and had serious allergies and allergy drugs and had 10 plus in-laws about to show up and tried to cook chocolate chip cookie bars. Screwed up and made REAALLLY good something. But it wasn't chocolate chip cookie bars. To this day I have not been able to repeat it.

I like my accidental son he is great. Not that my family thought so at the time.

I had fun when we turned left not right and found a beautiful camp ground once waaaayyyyy up in the mountains. That day could have ended horrible if we had not found our way back.

Don't like the car ones. Not the one I did when driving waaaay to tired. Or the one the drunk did to me when he tried to drive way to drunk.