The Best Book on Money I've Found

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debit.servus

Reaction score
I am not being paid to share this, and do not recieve any financial compensation or have any financial incentive to make this post.

What you are about to discover is the best book about money I have ever seen. It confirms our suspicions about money, saving in the stock market, the rat race, social moreys, societal norms. It puts our feelings into words we didn't know we had. It's not just a money book, it's a mindset, a philosophy, and a new way of life that is cleverly camoflauged.

Do you wonder how young people can afford to drive the world in an Earthcruiser? Do you wonder how some people can afford to globe trot seemingly without care of the cost, while not needing to adopt vagrant travel hacks? Do you ask "How can they afford [insert expensive endeavor / status symbol / icon of wealth / other nice thing]?

Do you want to learn the secret to getting rich - without becoming an actor, entertainer, movie star, tv personality, rock star, celebrity, atlete, or world famous chef? Do you want to learn how to become a multi-millionaire in 10 years or less - without selling your soul, without cheating, without stepping over your fellow man, without dishonesty, without shadiness, without sleaziness, without feeding the beast, without harming the planet, without running afoul of the law?

You won't need to polish golden handcuffs for 45 years. You won't need to count cards, gamble, buy stock, speculate, buy properties, find hidden treasure or collectibles, dig for gold, marry a rich person, find a 200 year old painting in the attic, win millions in a lawsuit, or look for "big hits". You won't need to sell books, courses, timeshares, MLM junk, overpriced trinkets, or commodity goods. 

The secret to getting rich is to create value by solving needs to the marketplace via entreprenuership. You can get rich ethically and rightously by creating or improving upon a product or service that people want. With the book I am going to share with you at the end of this post, you can avoid the common pitfalls that befall entreprenuers and why most businesses won't converge with millionaire wealth. You can learn from the School of Hard Knocks, OR you can learn from the book.

Simply Put, if you want to live a millionaire life, produce millionaire value for the marketplace. Use The Law of Affection: Impact a few, earn a few. Impact dozens, earn dozens. Impact hundreds, earn hundreds, Impact thousands, earn thousands. Impact millions, earn millions. Impact billions, earn billions!

We hear about bad actors, corporate misdeeds and corporate villany all the time. What we don't hear about are entreprenuers acting with integrity and honesty, and serving their customers well.

Wealth is not just about hednoistic pleasure & millionaire lifestyles. Wealth is making is difference in a world, and not just vanity projects! Wealth is about amplifying what you stand for and your values. Instead of donating $5, imagine donating $5000 without thinking about it. Instead of helping 1 cause, imagine helping 100 causes and moving the needle on each one!

Wealth is about Family, Fitness and health and Freedom. If you want the freedom to give vans to vets, that's it. If you want the freedom to preserve swaths of nature, that's it. If you want the freedom to create a CRVL community without fiscal contraint, that's it. If you want the freedom to follow 70 degrees throughout North America that's it. If you want the freedom to be on the _________ circuit, that's it. If you want the freedom to research & develop cheap & easy DIY _____, that's it. If you want the freedom to fulltime in whatever you want, that's it. Everybody's freedom is different.

You will need to suspend your anti-capitalist & anti-wealth beliefs for this book. The truth about money, wealth and business is inside. Money is NOT evil in and of itself. Capitilism is not cancer by default! Being rich is not immoral by default! The flip side of rampant consumerism is producerism, if you want to consume richly and without guilt, produce richly first! Your can get rich in business and help the planet!

If you've have read this far or have scrolled to the end to see the sales pitch, it is clear that you are interested. I share with you, The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ Demarco.
Book website: http://www.themillionairefastlane.com/
FREE Audiobook for New Audible Users (signup required, cancel before 30 days to not be charged): https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Mill...Live-Rich-for-a-Lifetime-Audiobook/B0143BEDUO
[Notice how these are plain links with no affliate tag. I have nothing to gain by sharing this book with CRVL. MJ Demarco or his companies have not recruited me or are compensating me in any way.]

When I drove truck, I uncovered an poorly solved need. For Example: What if you're looking for a truckstop with bathtubs on I-70 between MP 0 & 399? Good luck finding it through existing sites & apps (I tried). Without going into further details, I am going to use my domain experience to solve this poorly solved need with a database, app & website.

There are 30 million truck drivers in the United States. Say 15 million of them are interested in drive and plan smarter. Out of those, 10 million are proficent enough with their phones to be able to purchase and use their trucking companies applications (because they have to be). Out of those, 5 million are frustrated with route planning & amenity finding, and want a better app. Out of those, 3 million are interested & 1 million are "shut up and take my money", they need my solution last year.

So I execute to offer a better truckers app. I launch with my Minimum Viable Product (truck parking aggregator & crowdsourced info). For $5/month, you can access my database. Because I want to expand, I offer a Free month to any user who adds 10 database entries (awarded after their entries get confirmed by other users two more times with 80% match determined by algorithms). These users build my DB 10 entries at a time, which is worth way more long term than $5 in immediate revenue.

I promote the shit out the app with MVP pre-launch. Ideally my service is advertised on the recruitment wall of business cards in truck stops.

Within Year 1, I work the kinks out of the app with MVP, Launch and Learn is the motto. On Launch, revenue starts to roll in. Dozens of users who signed up on Launch Week become Hundreds & Thousands within weeks (this is out of the 1 million "shut up and take my money" drivers). If possible I take out enough to pay my living expenses (no more than $1500/mo) and plow everything else back into the venture, I want to snowball this ASAP. I act, assess and adjust while continuing to add features & value skews. The sooner I hit critical mass & the exponential growth curve the sooner my life will never be the same again. I systemize the functions & operations, working ON the business instead of IN the business. I continue acting, assessing & adjusting while adding value.

How quickly will you become a millionaire with hundreds of thousands of people paying your company $5 per month to access your service? And this is just the beginning!

It's Year 2. I can start enjoying the golden eggs my venture lays. A few more rounds of execution, expansion, and expolsive growth later, I get a different kind of contact. Buyout offers start rolling in. I need to decide if I want to grow this some more or take the offer and run, as I want to turn paper valuation into bank account valuation. If I get a upper 8-figure offer or greater, take to the exit.

Ask yourself: with this level of wealth, will filling the tank of a 8 MPG mobile dwelling be an issue? Will you need to wait for Renology's annual sale to buy solar panels? Will you need to conserve propane & battery power?

5% interest on $10,000,000 is $46,000 per month, Without Touching The $10,000,000 Principle! (Source: http://www.fastlaneentrepreneurs.co...-day-in-your-life-the-money-system-portfolio/ and https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...sive-income-the-paycheck-pot-in-action.89596/) After taxes at least $30,000 is free and clear every month.

Can you and your dependents live on $30,000 a month, or will you need to eat beans and rice?

This is how I am going to PERMANENTLY Escape The Rat Race before I'm 30 Years Old. I just turned 26 Last Saturday, so I have 3 solid years to work my Fastlane plan. Love Comes First Though, I NEED to Stop Being Gay Love Deprived ASAP.