Thank You Bob Wells

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Stu to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Tell us more about yourself, newcomer Stu!  Have you been planning the plunge, already taken it or dreaming about it?

Thanks for asking, have done 2 mild van conversions, 1 major skoolie conversion, 2 prior box trailer conversions, now working on the latest box trailer conversion. Still working day job though.

campfirestu said:
Thanks for asking, have done 2 mild van conversions, 1 major skoolie conversion, 2 prior box trailer conversions, now working on the latest box trailer conversion. Still working day job though.

And what do you do in your spare time?  LOL  WOW, that's a lot of work while working a day job.  Glad you're here and maybe you can help out others with advice since a lot of us here haven't done a 1/5th of what you've done.  I'm considering getting a small cargo trailer and converting it to work on stained glass as a mobile repair unit to fix broken stained glass windows and/or just a way to do stained glass on the road.  I'm still in the discovery stage. 

So glad you're here!

wasanah2 said:
And what do you do in your spare time?  LOL  WOW, that's a lot of work while working a day job.  Glad you're here and maybe you can help out others with advice since a lot of us here haven't done a 1/5th of what you've done.  I'm considering getting a small cargo trailer and converting it to work on stained glass as a mobile repair unit to fix broken stained glass windows and/or just a way to do stained glass on the road.  I'm still in the discovery stage. 

So glad you're here!
That sounds like a great plan to travel and do the work you want to do!

I have not met Bob, nor even spent hours watching his YouTube videos like many have, but want to say that I have really grown to appreciate him.

I like his straightforward, no nonsense approach, and his very practical answers and information regarding living part or full time in a vehicle.

He has undoubtedly touched many more lives than he knows, and is a gift to those intentional, accidental and out-of-desperation vehicle dwellers who need new life skills.

I haven’t watched Nomadland, yet, but I will.

Thank you, Bob Wells.