Taking My Time

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuneOhio

Reaction score
Morning Everyone,

I'm June from Ohio (as you might have guessed from my name) :shy: I made the decision last year to downsize my life and have gotten rid of 'stuff' that I really didn't need. I was browsing You Tube one day and found Bob. My husband and I wanted to travel in our retirement years but his health didn't allow for it. Since he passed away I've been waiting for the next big idea to hit me and that's where Bob comes in. I've been researching Camper Vans & Class C RVs and decided that the Class C is what I want. I've 2 dogs that will go on my new adventure and a van will be to small. My family thinks I'm crazy and too old to under take the challenge but I'm a young 67 and this is something I want to do.

It will take me some time to get everything I need for traveling and I don't want to rush things. In the mean time I will learn as much as I can so I'm prepared for this new journey. Bob's You Tube channel will help a lot!! 

June

Welcome June, it's great to have you here. Enjoy your journey.

Welcome,  there is so much knowledge here. And support. I'm not on the road yet but hopefully will be this fall. I'll be 60 soon but we have plenty of time for this adventure. If you ever want to talk, feel free to pm me. Nora from Michigan

Welcome to the CRVL forums June!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi June,

Sorry to hear of your loss ... but congratulations on being brave enough to take on this adventure and challenge! If your haven't, be sure to check out Bob's two videos or pros and cons of traveling with pets (though I don't think you have a choice, since you already are a pet owner!). If you're planning on boondocking, try to get the smallest Class C that you can ... watch "Carolyn's RV Life"'s recent video to understand why.

Best wishes for a wonderful adventure!