TABOO and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wagoneer

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that many of my senior male friends are under the allusion that young ladies would have a amorous interest , me included.(human nature i guess) That being said "i don't think so" would be my response. I could be wrong and my reputation for being controversial and hair raising topics Oh well. You all have a successful and wonderful NEW YEAR, as I prepare to go off to work my last 2 days before embarking see you all soon.

My squeeze is accompanying me on this new journey we are about to embark on (retirement) and I wish everyone a HAPPY and Prosperous NEW YEAR. 

:D :D :D

wagoneer said:
... many of my senior male friends are under the allusion that young ladies would have a amorous interest...

LOL... so just how "young" are the illusions, wagoneer? :p

Congrats on your last two days of work! That has to be a very exciting start to the new year on its own.

Happy New Year to all!

Happy Happy New Year to the whole tribe!!!!

Wagoneer
Hold on to your allusions and illusions too !
It's always good to have a goal !
Happy Trails

yep they are all waiting outside your door and those of your mates as well Wagoneer, you all should know that is the case so what are you waiting for, next 20 something that comes by proposition her, I am sure she will be more then happy to hang out, and would be wondering what took you so long to ask. Have fun!!

Guy, I thought the old man going after younger ladies was a "sugar daddy". lol highdesertranger

Great responses, WriterMs I would say 45 average guess that would be 23 years younger than most of these guys,but we are all kicking. hey dragonfly I will be doing some random painting. have a nice evening.

gsfish said:
Almost! I believe that is when the younger woman is after the older man. HA!

Guy

Only when he is rich, so now where are the dirty old men?  Stuck lonesome again?   :(

I am a legend in my own mind......

Phantom Blooper sees himself as faster than a speeding BB....more powerful than a Lionel choo choo train....and able to leap small mattresses in a single bound.

He is commonly seen as a brave and kind-hearted hero with a strong sense of justice, morality and righteousness......

He adheres to a strict moral code often attributed to his values of the American way......

Fossil fuel is what propels him in the air and the back blast area is his danger zone.....for his preferred long distant weapon he prefers his blooper.....which was affectionately named by his longtime Lois Lane as his little wiggler...

He is beer and med fueled....

Sex and air cooled....

Some of his attributes as seen by many are a Defender of freedom...Casual Hero...World traveler......Semi-Pro Comedian....

Over his lifetime as a masked crusader he has had the daunting challenges of helping
nymphomania to be cured....uprisings quelled .....maidens rescued
.....cougars tamed and
......women loved.....

From coast to coast......the mountains to the mole hills.....from sea to shining sea....you can find him in phone booths....Hotel California's.... defending the American way.....

Look....its a bird...a plane.....a poot of a gas trail.....keep your eyes to the sky.....and one day.....just one day.......you maybe looking up and say,

" Smile.....I know that masked man defender of the Neo-classical Neanderthal way.....Bloopdaman!"

Wishing you a great, prosperous, blissful, healthy, bright, delightful, energetic and extremely Happy New Year 2016.

New Year is not about changing the dates but direction; it’s not about changing the calendar but commitment; it’s not about changing the actions but attitude. May each and every day of yours be renewed with lots of happiness and love.

Enjoy your day.....

I have no problem attracting the ladies.I just wear my "Free Mustache Rides"tee shirt.

Bob Dickerson said:
I have no problem attracting the ladies.I just wear my "Free Mustache Rides"tee shirt.

Now THAT's Creepy... :dodgy:

Bob Dickerson said:
Hell,if things improve with age,I must be getting close to magnificent.

A fine Limberger?   :dodgy:

I could be wrong and my reputation for being controversial and hair raising topics Oh well

I do not understand this sentence

Reno said:
I could be wrong and my reputation for being controversial and hair raising topics Oh well

I do not understand this sentence

Reno.... you have to have that partial sentence after the former sentence in context to begin to grasp it, I think. It's Wagoneer... you have just have to go with the flow. :rolleyes:

@Reno and @WriterMs
These posts remain incomprehensible for the ordinary mind. Any attempts to understand these posts causes insanity that shares many similarities with observing Cthulhu. :huh: :s :p