Small gathering In North East PA. Sept 2019

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign Maggie, Butternut and I up for next year.
Anyone know how to inform Miss. Lynn about our next gathering? (o_^)

dcb

dcb you are an automatic "in" and first to confirm. We will probably cross paths before next Sept. but look forward to having you there.

Somehow I think Miss. Lynn may find her way back on her own.

i'm in for next year now that I have a rig!! And if anyone is heading south down the 95 corridor let me know. I'm doing some east-west travel in October, but will be heading south in November for a few weeks and would love some experienced boondocking companions.

That's Great! You are in!
And you got a rig. have you started a thread about it, Interested in what you got.  
I might be free join you in November as long as it's not too far south. Warm and humid is not for me or my rig.

Ah, then I am probably going too far south for you, heading to FL in November, passing through NC, SC, GA and then into middle FL.
But let me know if that's not too far south for ya.

Rig thread

Just wanted to note a couple key phrases to recall conversations from the trip:

taint pocket, it does exist!
case-quarter
‘I love a rainy night’ (thanks Barb for solving that)

Am I missing anything, friends?

MeiraNomadRN said:
Just wanted to note a couple key phrases to recall conversations from the trip:
taint pocket, it does exist!
case-quarter
‘I love a rainy night’ (thanks Barb for solving that)
Am I missing anything, friends?

Those are Great! I'm sure there is more it's hard to remember without context, next time we need to take notes. :) :)

Eddie Rabbitt I Love A Rainy Night

I am so bummed. I didn't see this until today or I would have definitely joined you. I am a Walmart / Lowe's city dweller from South Philadelphia. I live on a very, very tight budget and could never afford the trip to the RTR, but could handle a run to the Poconos. It is great to see something in my neck of the woods. Thank you for putting this together. So, do you really want to wait till next September to do it again?

HungryCoyote said:
I am so bummed. I didn't see this until today or I would have definitely joined you. I am a Walmart / Lowe's city dweller from South Philadelphia. I live on a very, very tight budget and could never afford the trip to the RTR, but could handle a run to the Poconos. It is great to see something in my neck of the woods. Thank you for putting this together. So, do you really want to wait till next September to do it again?

Hello HungryCoyote, sorry for the late reply 
Wish you could have join us, we had a blast. We will definitely be doing it again next Sep. I will start a new thread for it sometime early in the Spring. I'm right there with ya in the financially challenged category 
As for Sooner, I'm working hard to be able to make it to the RTR right now and may not be back till winters end. But I'm open to something in the Spring. Keep in touch and maybe send me a PM reminder.
Stay warm out there

Buster, there are many of us in the LTVAs out here in Q. Can't recall your rig type, but give a shout out when you're out here for the RTR. Not sure of camping areas near the RTR this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.