Small Camper Trailer Rental for RTR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, well, I'm usually not such a good planner, but this all started because I thought I was looking for a camper trailer and I thought something like that might have to be reserved well in advance when there is a giant event taking place in the area. Now that I have been turned on to the Uhaul idea, I don't think I have anything to worry about. Somebody will have one.

Yes, well, I'm usually not such a good planner, but this all started because I thought I was looking for a camper trailer and I thought something like that might have to be reserved well in advance when there is a giant event taking place in the area. Now that I have been turned on to the Uhaul idea, I don't think I have anything to worry about. Somebody will have one.
Why not a pop-up camper? Are the winds there bad enough during rtr not to consider one? Buy one cheap, use for the trip, sell it afterwards. Whatever difference is the rental cost.