Seeking Tribe in Quartzsite

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

345simpleliving

Reaction score
Greetings from the East Coast. Currently in Bangor Maine waiting out a snow storm.  If all goes well, I should be in Quartzsite in 6 to 7 days. I am a 48 yo gentleman seeking others that would like to caravan/boondock while maintaining Covid safety guidelines after I am done with quarantine.  I have never been to this area before.  Please feel free to reach out to me via email.  Please, friendly people only.  Be safe.-Jay-Simple Living

Welcome Jay to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

I hope you don't mind I moved your thread to the "Newcomers corner"

highdesertranger

YARC camp is in the LTVA South.....pay-to-stay.........PM sent

Full disclosure..............YARC stands for You Ain't Right Club

vandella said:
find the LPRVQ facebook group. They're camping together and following CDC Covid guidelines
https://www.facebook.com/groups/763167474494087/

full disclosure: LP stands for liberal progressive

Sounds like a group I'd be interested in, but when I try to go there, I get -

"This Content Isn't Available Right Now

When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted."

Jacque I can get you over there and in contact with them. You know where I am. It’s a hidden group on FB and you have to be invited.

• On facebook do a seasrch om these keywords whicjh is the title of that group on facebook.Liberal and progressive RVers

vandella said:
find the LPRVQ facebook group. They're camping together and following CDC Covid guidelines
https://www.facebook.com/groups/763167474494087/

full disclosure: LP stands for liberal progressive
I am interested in the liberal progressive group! I don't have Facebook. It induces too much anxiety. My husband does. How can I get him invited to the fb group