Say WHAT???

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotSmart

Reaction score
After reading some of the threads on here, I have a headach at all the useless posturing.  This came in the mail today.  I hope it gives you as good a laugh as I got.  If they sent it to me, they should alrady have my contact information.  And I do not know what to put down as the year of my second name.  Does he mean GotSmart? That would be 2004. 

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Attention: Beneficiary, [/font][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I Have Deposited Your Funds With UBA BANK PLC Yesterday Morning And We Agreed That The Transfer Of Your $ 2.7 Million Dollars In The Money Gram Compensation Payment Will Take Off On Tomorrow Morning.Your $ 2.7 Million USD Under Our UBA BANK PLC Which Your Payment Of Us First $ 6000,00 Will Been Transferred To You, [/font][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Contact: Barrister Mr. Alex Kelly, [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Director Cash Processing Unit [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]United Bank of Africa UBA. [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Tele: .. Tasu + 22966115729 [/font][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif](1 Your First Name ....... ... [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]2 Year Second Name ......... [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3 Your Country ........... [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]4 Your City .............. [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Telephone ...... [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Home Address: Occupation: [/font][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]As Soon As You Receive This Mail Message Please Try To Call The Barrister Immediately To Know When Your Money Gram Could Be Transfer To You I Wait For Your Update As So Have Received Your Fund [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thank You, [/font][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mr. John Goodluck,[/font][/font]

give me your bank info and i will forward it to them :D

something happened not long ago because my spam is next to nothing lately

GotSmart said:
This came in the mail today. 

"E" or "Snail"? 
Certainly MR John Goodluck has your BEST interests in mind. Of course I had to get back up off the floor from laughing so hard before I could write this. LOL!

I jokingly sent my daughter an email telling her our money worries were over, I was getting 40 million from a distant relative. I had already sent the information and was waiting for the direct deposit. That lit a fire under my dear youngest child, she was sure I 'rounded the bend' , called telling me to close my accounts and all that. She saw no humor when I told her I was joking.

Rob

It is beyond ridiculous, these variations of "The Nigerian Gambit", but apparently some folks still fall for it. Mr. Barnum was so right......

It is an ironic time for his circus to close lol

I love getting those emails.

True story about a long lost relative leaving money to his family. My Mom has, well had an Uncle in Florida. No one has heard from or talked to him in 40 years....my Mom said last she heard of him was when she was around 20 and he moved. She's 63 now. His estate was worth just shy of 2 million dollars. He never had any kids, his brothers and sisters are all gone. So he left it all to his nieces and nephews. He has 18 of them. So they are all getting about 43k each out of the blue.