Saturday's my 59th birthday

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papas34

Reaction score
Saturday will be my 59th birthday, my 9th year as a TBI survivor and my 1st birthday as a dweller.
It's my first birthday away from my family and I'm lovin it.
I decided to throw myself a party and you all are invited........
Please send me the gift of a photo of you.....send them to me by visiting my blog and sending photos of yourself to me at my email.

www.papas-travels.blogspot.com

[email protected]

papa

Yippee...invited to a party!

Huge congratulations for surviving life and making it to living. 59 - OMG...err...well, stay there and I will catch up real fast *smile*.

Pictures...hmmm...should we be wearing our birthday suits? *laugh*

hippiechk said:
Yippee...invited to a party!

Huge congratulations for surviving life and making it to living. 59 - OMG...err...well, stay there and I will catch up real fast *smile*.

Pictures...hmmm...should we be wearing our birthday suits? *laugh*

I love a teaser........

Happy almost 59th, did you get my present in the mail? check it

Wow, what an auspicious day for all those events. Happy birthday, friend.
y5uve4ub.jpg

Cambia said:
Wow, what an auspicious day for all those events. Happy birthday, friend.
y5uve4ub.jpg

Definition of auspicious (adj)
Bing Dictionary

aus·pi·cious
[ aw spíshəss ]

promising well for future: marked by lucky signs or good omens, and therefore by the promise of success or happiness

Synonyms: favorable · fortunate · promising · propitious · lucky · opportune · providential

WOW I feel so special....Thanks!!!!

Thanks to all of you who have taken part in my on-line birthday party.
I have figured out now that I can pull photos of the web site to put on the blog.....so please everyone if you give me permission I will include you that way...
Here is the link to the party
http://www.papas-travels.blogspot.com/2013/12/please-come-to-my-birthday-party.html

Scar said:
Happy almost 59th, did you get my present in the mail? check it
Scar, I drove into Lake Havasu to check the mail....I was so excited!!!!!
They sent me to the UPS store where I had to pay $5 to find out they had sent it to Quartzsite. I went back to my camp in Parker Dam to get the Triumph so I could save money on the gas and rode to Quartzsite where there are 5 UPS drop off sites.............all this when all I asked for was a simple photo that can post on my blog!!!!:mad:

Thanks for the thoughts:)

I stole the photo of of here....

Happy Birthday Papa....

emmm photo ....nah, sorry, electronics are to expensive to break that way.... ~grin~ But happy birthday anyway

ice_maiden said:
Happy Birthday Papa....

emmm photo ....nah, sorry, electronics are to expensive to break that way.... ~grin~ But happy birthday anyway
Ice_maiden....that's cold....Hugs!!!