Vincent, my Van that Goghs... in progress

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's easy to tell you what to do when we are not faced with the circumstances.&nbsp; All I can say is that as soon as it goes, so goes the pressure of ownership.&nbsp; None of this stuff has any monetary value until it sells.&nbsp; If it is sitting around not selling and causing headaches what are you losing by packing it off to Goodwill?&nbsp; Over and done with.&nbsp; No more pressure.<br><br>We divested all our belongings a few years ago.&nbsp; Our condo sold wayyyyy sooner than expected.&nbsp; We had one week to get rid of everything so we could move into our RV.<br><br>What we could not sell on Craigslist in that week went to Goodwill.<br><br>As soon it was gone it was almost as if it never existed.&nbsp; The feeling of liberation was, and remains, incredible.<br><br>Good Luck!!&nbsp; --&nbsp; Kevin<br>

Trying to figure out how to post some photos from my cell phone... more later when I am back in town and somewhere with wifi. Greetings from van Lear mountain, it is beautiful here!

<p>Everything looks good. I really hope you are enjoying yourself...</p>