RvNaut

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still
Yeah my Starjunk was a joy in the beginning then it gradually became un-usable (meaning very slow and extended drop-outs) and it also became more expensive.

I eventually cancelled my service.

I know I'm responding to an older post but I'm late to this thread and was trying to find some stuff and then I 'swerved' into this thread.
Still no problems with mine after a year and a half. Pretty consistent 50 to 200 mb down, which is more than I need. Of course, camp hosting in Western Oregon it's pretty useless.

Whoosh...
Here we are mid August...
rains finally came
making a video about the Horse camp
july was 95-102° the month of July and that being 10+ deg above normal..
two months left in the host gig
started awareness campaign for the '24 Van Aid gathering
battling mice and rats...

Wooosh,,, and Tgiving is over and '23 it right behind.... it occurred to me the I will hit my 2yr nomadiversary in a couple of months... phew!
Below is a link to the video tour I made of the Horse camp. It was a good summer and I will be returning.
I spent about a month in Pahrump, learned about fixing a flat on my ebike... three times.. :eek: Made $70 on hockey bets and cashed out.
drove south all one day two weeks ago to end up down by the Yuma area... I am going to join a bday party in early Dec and spend the holidays in Pirate Camp.
I waffled on the $180 fee for a bit this fall.... I have elected to pay $40 for 2 week stickers a few times as need/wanted over the winter.
I am going to spend more time out in the 2wk areas this season, thus the $40 stickers..
The solar system is now nine months in service and all is well 280ah 48v battery, 3000wt AIO, 1400wt panels. Many thanks to Randy and Jeff for the help.
The ramp up to Van Aid continues.

Well now.... Here we are in April of '24.... I have been out for 2+years.... it has flown by... I have so many good people ( and encountered a few not so nice)

I owe a huge shout out to @abnorm and partner @moontiger for being there... opening their camp to welcome me two years ago... through them I have met so many and still caravan with most off and on. Their generosity has benefited so many.

Latest posts