RTR roll call

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning to attend for the full RTR, my first one ... in my barely-functional-for-mobile-living, big white box truck.  Will be hard to miss.  Looking forward to it.  Back to work now on the build-out.

Vagabound

I'm going - first time, and first time boondocking. Will arrive early to get solar installed!

Will be there, just got a seasonal job kinda late so we might not show up till the middle.. We shall see.. Looking forward to it!

Can't wait to see my friends and make some more!   Nishan and I (Tracy) will be there!  I think I will be more on the outskirts this year, but we'll see.  The low-rent district is sure to be fun, too.

As a new member I'm looking forward to attending my first RTR hope to make some new friends.  I will be in my A-frame with my truck, off road motorcycle in the back .  if anybody wants to go riding  let me know.

I will be there in my big silver home, lsaving the mifile of Oklahoma on 4 jan.

GerryO,

Not sure the exact day I'm showing up but I'll probably bring my Dualsport motorcycle...Yamaha WR250R. But I'd be up for a ride no doubt.

Auto360 said:
GerryO,

Not sure the exact day I'm showing up but I'll probably bring my Dualsport motorcycle...Yamaha WR250R. But I'd be up for a ride no doubt.

Same with me on arrival date not sure yet but I will be riding Kawasaki Super Sherpa 250

I don't want to say the words "name tag" out loud, but there are so many white beards and white vans, I have already started having panic attacks because I know I cannot remember everyones name. What is even worse, is when after a couple of days, someone changes their hat or jacket, and I think it's a new person. Not fair!

Haha! I just apologize right up front & say, "I'm terrible with names, what's yours again?"
I said that a LOT last year.  :rolleyes:

Nelda, you spoke and we heard.

There will be a button machine courtesy of Bob or Beth (almost there)

She and I will set up to make them. Free or a donation.

Dragonfly

Nelda said:
I don't want to say the words "name tag" out loud, but there are so many white beards and white vans, I have already started having panic attacks because I know I cannot remember everyones name. What is even worse, is when after a couple of days, someone changes their hat or jacket, and I think it's a new person. Not fair!

Nelda, this time of year the appropriate name for all those white bearded guys is Santa. Pretty easy to remember...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met 2 women tonight, in Florida, in a Class C, that are planning on attending. They aren't on the forum but said they attended last year. :)

Unfortunately I can't attend this time, but look for me next time! I plan on that being my inaugural trip to kick off my van life.

becida said:
Haha! I just apologize right up front & say, "I'm terrible with names, what's yours again?"
I said that a LOT last year.  :rolleyes:

I've met so many people in my travels that names are forgotten within seconds of hearing them. I find nicknames and handles are more memorable. I'm sure we all know at least 20 John's and Cathy's, but how many Madpeep, Becida, Bobski, etc are there?

We can talk, laugh, and generally spend time together without using names. I certainly won't be offended if you ask me my name every single day. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. I agree with you. Remembering people is definitely one of mine.

At least my white van will look unique, with its retro green paint