Roleplaying Games & Nerdy Stuff

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the last game i played as a character, i rolled an interesting class in pathfinder, it was a sword wizard or something. forget what it was called, but it got ridiculous, i was throwing out fist fulls of dice every attack. It got to where my dm had to make a lot of enemies stronger than they should be, or immune to stuff. Which lead to my team being too weak to stand up to the enemies, meaning i had to kill them...it was kind of a spiral. the dm was new, so i felt bad but i couldnt do much to temperate as i hate going meta. My mage was a bit arrogant but good, and consumed by the desire to transform into or match the power of a genie. I couldnt 'weaken myself' for gameplay.

Right now I'm involved in a D20 Modern campaign. I'm playing a Half-Dwarf, Half Alien, truck driving Acolyte (essentially a Cleric in D&D.). Picture a 4 ft., 2 in. tall cross between Cheech and Chong and Oddball from "Kelly's Heroes" with a huge beard and big, black eyes wielding a Dwarven War Axe and a Shotgun.

Sounds awesome. Been awhile since i played dnd I used to play alot of deadlands till i got away from table play. Now its mostly online versions of pen and paper much more portable though

sephson said:
Right now I'm involved in a D20 Modern campaign. I'm playing a Half-Dwarf, Half Alien, truck driving Acolyte (essentially a Cleric in D&D.). Picture a 4 ft., 2 in. tall cross between Cheech and Chong and Oddball from "Kelly's Heroes" with a huge beard and big, black eyes wielding a Dwarven War Axe and a Shotgun.

Sounds a lot like my Okie roommate from my Navy days, when we lived offbase.    Had a fixation on the Scots too.  Got me into drinking Drambouie.  :cool: