Road to Vanlife

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss.h01

Reaction score
Hi. 

I've been driving around a 2003 Chevrolet Astro AWD for the last two months and I think it's finally time to start converting it into a camper van (finally).

I'll be all over the forums trying to educate myself on van life topics that I don't know much about and trying to help others with issues.

Currently don't have any pictures of my van on my Mac but I'll post some starter pictures this weekend!

:cool:

Welcome Miss H to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Miniapplecocoa - i AM AN ASTRO\SAFARI FAN. HAVE ANY PICS? HOW IS THE MPG?

Welcome to the CRVL forums   :)

Let me offer you to take a look at the two links in my signature line below.  These may be helpful and offer you some ideas.

nature lover said:
Miniapplecocoa  - i AM AN ASTRO\SAFARI FAN. HAVE ANY PICS?  HOW IS THE MPG?
I do! I'm so glad you asked. :) whomp womp. I'll have to figure out how to shrink my pics.

Whomp whomp? Heeeeheehee good morning laugh. Thanks.