Recipe Collections for Blog

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanTrekker

Reaction score
Hey friends! I've not been on here much lately but have been busy. At the moment I'm working at the "Golden Arches" and really like it but the income stream is ... well... sort of a dry creek.

To help, I decided to try a recipe collection on my blog. Being a semi-obessed trout fisherman, I spent a lot of time and effort coming up with a little 20 recipe collection to sell for a $3 donation (with 25% going to the American Diabetes Association). A small ad for the cookbook takes up a corner of my Wordpress blog.

I'm not trying to advertise it here (though clicks ARE good) but wanted to suggest that if you are a good cook, why not try putting up some of your own recipes on your blog? While I'm flipping burgers and frying McNuggets, hopefully my little cookbook will make a few bucks!

Just a confession... My sister asked if it cost a lot to cook all the stuff for the recipes I was putting together. No, was the answer... Ya gotta love food stamps! They paid for most of the "research" :)

This is so exciting Brad. In a few days I should have time to work on my blogs and will post your link. I haven't had a chance to look at what you sent to my email.
Diane
ps, I'm getting closer to hitting the road myself. June 2015 is what I am shooting for.

It's fun living in the van with the cat. The lowered stress level these days is helping me a LOT.

That first version I sent you had some ugly typos... I'm going to email you a new copy. I was soooo tired after working at McDonalds - the editing kind of sucked. Watch for the new email. :)

The nice thing is that on the website the latest and greatest version will appear.... always. :)

Take care!

VT