Ahhh once upon a time...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesBond23x

Reaction score
I went searching for the meaning of freedom and found myself at the bottom of a dumpster. 

Hello Hello everybody!

I am excited to check this community out. I have never been a mobile living person per se'... but I have adopted a very fine lifestyle of meandering the path, concrete or dirt matters not. if it's in my range I take to it... and the nights are afire oh yea... nice and cozy while the raccons and bucks look past the detritus of society and remind me I am but a guest in their humble abode.... So,  l...try... and the sustainably... thing... *just started to learn how to make my own hooch,,,... and cook my own mystery stew!

I find it can to be to have a tug a war in an effort to unplug... unwind... and unfetter the shackles of society. 

but 

With a path of least resistance I suppose like the clever mamilian bandit in the trash can I suffice... Mostly I'm a scavenger, a picnic table napper, Eyes a wonder a SkyWatcher nighttime Alley Walker... forever supicious gear up UFO stalker. 

So I find myself at this little cornerr of the massive collection of humanities folly we call the internet... 

And remember like a famous politician frome the wild cold north once said. "it's a series of tubes"

A pleaseure to meet you all... 

I humbly await your aquantence.

Your's truly, 

James

;)

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

really cool introduction James! you have a poets soul. i hope your future walks continue to be fun and star-filled.
welcome to the forum. jim

txmnjim said:
really cool introduction James! you have a poets soul. i hope your future walks continue to be fun and star-filled.
welcome to the forum. jim

I walk among the stars Bones... I walk...

landyachtman said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Is your home brew hooch enjoyed, "shaken,not stirred"?

My apple pear blueberry dates and raisin concoction is definately stirred...

It's no Vesper Martini but the Queen has had to make some budget cuts.
M took away my petty cash privlages you know...

Well, Austerity affects 00 agents as well as the common folk! :(

:D
ok so
Stirred, After decanting from the 4 imperial gal fermentation food grade bucket I started it in LOL
I definately do not want to jump around shaking that.
What would the villans and vixens think if I soaked my Tom Ford Three Piece suit??

First taste today... 12 days of fermentaion... let it go wild at first hoping some bloom on the raisoins dates blueberries and skin of the larger fruit would do its job...(also harvested some winter buds off an apple and cherry tree I have acess to... they looked like there was wild yeast on them an I love experimenting... I think it helped kick start it.)

It' has turned out well so far. I think even MacGyver would approve, I don't have all the proper gear... using a nitril glove over the top as an airlock *just use a needle to punch a hole or two in the finger tips.

It's pleasantly fizzy cloudy apple cider like drink... with hints of the other fruit.
I would guess approaching 8% abv now...

Yes very good.

Tonight I am gonna start a second experimental batch... (they all will be experimental as I must improvise... pun intended!)

:cool:

I hear a saw about a traveller who carried a saw and cut to the quick when he saw a copse.

"Dictionaries from 18th century singled out "saw" as a vulgar, uneducated wisdom, often based in superstitions."