Question for you long term traveling empaths

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless what is going on with us individually, I think it is important to work to understand ourselves and to keep our own pain from being forefront and foremost in our presence with others we meet.

I work hard to lead with compassion, to reach out with kindness before retreating back into my protective shell.

You never know what is going on with someone else, but can glean a lot just from brief observation.

Be kind, leave a little kindness wherever you go, you don’t know how desperately someone else may need it.

Maki2,
I agree with the PTSD issue with former health care workers. I worked in mental health for 30 years and recently had a rage episode towards a new resident at my retirement community. He pegged out my bs meters. I’m now isolated in my apartment. I get on the road March first and will be starting off with a caravan. Its going to be interesting to see if I’ll be more social in that environment.