Quartzsite tomorrow?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyl4rk

Reaction score
We are headed in tomorrow, is there a camp at Quartzsite now?  Or maybe Ehrenburg?

We came down to Yuma for a while since its a bit warmer here.
Lots of the gang headed for E-berg. You can find a map to that camp here...https://vanlivingforum.com/Thread-Supply-s-Water-pay-camp-hmmmm?page=2
In post #20.

Our camp by Yuma is at Fortuna Pond.

Ehrenberg...is the place.....you missed a fantastic pizza party yesterday!!!!!!

The map to the current gathering place, in Ehrenburg
http://i1.wp.com/images.cheaprvliving.com/ehrenberg-map-new1.jpg

ehrenberg-map-new1.jpg

Thanks for the map Cyndi - it saves me looking back somewhere to find it from before.

I'll be in the day after tomorrow...I'm in Lordsburg NM parked for the night so just over 400 miles to go!

akrvbob said:
People are coming in hot and heavy now! More and more will come in until RTR.
Bob

I don't know about the hot  bit, it was kinda cool when I arrive here yesterday! I dug out my winter jacket from storage!

And we won't even get in to the 'heavy'....I know I need to diet but really... :p :p :D

Tony and I will not be at the RTR this year.  I have been having trouble with my knee and the dr. says it isn't going to get any better without a replacement.  I am sorry I won't be there to teach the wire jewelry classes.   :( :( :(   I will miss all of you so much.  We will be back on the road as soon as possible so maybe I will see you out there.  Many HUGS to all of you.  Cheri and Tony and HULK

grammahugababy said:
Tony and I will not be at the RTR this year.  I have been having trouble with my knee ...

I'm so sorry about your knee Cheri.  I miss you and was so looking forward to seeing you again.  But, glad you are doing what you need to do to take care of yourself.  Give Tony some ear scratches for me and tell him to give you some hugs from me too. Suanne

Latest posts