PRANK HELP

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckwilk

Reaction score
I have a lady friend who is having a birthday this coming month. She has a great sense of humor and I would like to do something unusual for her. I would like to prank her birthday, something funny and memorable and fun. Got any ideas ???

There's always the wrap it in toilet paper. Car, maybe?

Or fill the car or closet or refrigerator with ballooons. And I mean stuff it!!!

I have a friend who's a wicked prankster. For Christmas I got her a prank kit from Amazon. She has had a ton of fun with it. She's told me more than once, it's a gift that keeps on giving. 

I liked this one, a lot

Attachments

• chair-foghorn-prank.jpg
    chair-foghorn-prank.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 11
Just make sure she doesn't have a weak heart  :p

-- Spiff

P.S. I like the prank kit idea, Cyndi

Balloons, like it! When I got married friends filled my car with corn flakes. When I turned on the defroster for months after that cornflakes would fly out. The prank that kept on giving. (<;

Singing Happy Birthday telegram from a guy in a gorilla suit that turns it into a striptease... classy, tasteful, and shows you care!

the stripper cop has worked good for me,he shows up with a warrant for her arrest and then goes at it