Pirate Camp....a build opportunity

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder who is in YARC Camp? I’ll move in anyway and put the flag up. They will just have to be new YARCers or go.

Cammalu said:
I wonder who is in YARC Camp?  I’ll move in anyway and put the flag up. They will just have to be new YARCers or go.

IMG_2750.JPG

Google came up with:  a go fund me page for LPRVQ
And facebook has a private group LPRV, Liberal and Progressive RVers. Q for Quartzsite?

Attachments

• IMG_2750.JPG
    IMG_2750.JPG
    465.7 KB · Views: 17
Please, Go Fund Me links are strictly prohibited here. I edited the link out.

also lets not get political about this. please

highdesertranger

Sorry, the link and google results I posted was just information in reply to a question.

highdesertranger said:
Go Fund Me links are strictly prohibited here.

I did not know this and had never heard it before.  I just searched and couldn't find this anywhere in the rules. The only search results I found were go fund me links for members, many actually posted by mods and Bob himself. 
Is there a link to the rule?

That group isn’t in YARC camp but past it and I think on the left side of the road. Maybe over a couple washes.

I would love to see a pic of YARC Camp if anyone is out there. I have the coordinates.

Thanks. Take pics please. Where are you camping

I just drove that way. Turned at the sign pictured above and followed the main (looking) road. It turned right, and there was another sign like the first on the left. Several camps that way, but wasn't crowded like the front of the LTVA. There were some camps off to the right, too, but only a couple that I could see. I turned around at the entrance to the magic circle. I dont know where YARC is written in stone. I did not see it.

Thanks Ravella. I just got word that YARC Camp is empty. Why don’t you go save it for us? There is a big fire circle and another rock garden past that with YARC spelled out in quartz Just past that is my parking place. I’d really like to keep it. There should be a gnome on a big rock of quartz watching over camp. You can kinda see the gnome on the big rock under the flagpole.

My spot

486f43229c579fc49de5cc366222f1a8.jpg

Oops. Just saw this. I replied to you in the Quartzsite thread. I would be courting back disaster if I picked up and moved right now. As it is, I am babying my back and only filling my 5-6 gallon containers 1/2 way and also living it up by paying for the honey wagon instead of wrestling my blue boy.

jacqueg said:
Doug has the Jolly Roger, and it is hanging on his van!
Wasn't there on his vehicle at Pahrump, nor visible on the front at Craggy Wash on 11/08-09.
Anyway the post was meant in good humor. Take a chill pill.

Cammalu said:
That group isn’t in YARC camp but past it and I think on the left side of the road. Maybe over a couple washes.

I would love to see a pic of YARC Camp if anyone is out there. I have the coordinates.
I will PM you for the coordinates and go out there on Sunday and snap a pic if no one else is going. Too busy to do it on Saturday.

I'll swing by YARC camp tomorrow. There had been a trailer in Cammula's spot earlier this season.

Very funny Jim lol.

Doug called and told me there isn’t anyone in camp. Hope someone gets there and saves It.

Maki. Are you going to be camping with us in your beautiful camper?

Ravella. What’s the cost for the honey wagon?