• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Personal Fundraiser 4 HOWA: T-shirts, mugs and more!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liznshay

Reaction score
My partner designed a really wonderful T-shirt/mug etc.. called  "Home For the Holidays" that she is giving 10% of the proceeds to help HOWA

We first approached Bob Wells, who loves the design and was going to put it up on his shop and promote it, but realized he did not have the time right now. 
download.php

STORE LINK
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://teespring.com/shop/rver-hol...mac=marketplace&tsmic=search&pid=2&cid=103056[/font]

My partner Shay is severely disabled and critically ill for the last several years, however, she is so touched and excited about HOWA that she found the only way she could help was with this design. While we wish ALL the proceeds could go to HOWA, due to her current ongoing medical care not covered, we can at least give 10% and if it is more successful we certainly will give more. We funded and ran a non-profit ourselves so we know how every dollar counts.

Please consider sharing to help further the fundraising efforts!

Much Love
Liz and Shay

You might want to explain what HOWA is on here and on the sale page.

I found it on the store link:

"Homes On Wheels Alliance, Inc. is a 501(C)3 nonprofit charitable organization whose primary focus is on helping senior citizens and the working poor who are either on the verge of becoming homeless or who are currently without shelter. Homes On Wheels Alliance (HOWA)"