Osiyo from Ohio!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ulihelisdi my sister! 

How wonderful you now have Internet. Sometimes I don't recall how I got along without it.

I've read all of Tony Hillerman's books at least 2x and of course, the ones made into movies I've seen many times. It's funny you should mention Chee as I often think of that character when picturing some people. Love it. 

The four corners area is beautiful. I especially like southern Utah and northern NM. A bit around Durango as well. 

You will feel right at home out here child of the Sun.

PathofAsha said:
Ulihelisdi my sister! 

How wonderful you now have Internet. Sometimes I don't recall how I got along without it.

I've read all of Tony Hillerman's books at least 2x and of course, the ones made into movies I've seen many times. It's funny you should mention Chee as I often think of that character when picturing some people. Love it. 

The four corners area is beautiful. I especially like southern Utah and northern NM. A bit around Durango as well. 

You will feel right at home out here child of the Sun.
Have you read Aimee & David Thurlo?  They're good, too.  Great movies you may have seen, Skins; Pow wow Highway; Dreamkeepers.  

Thanks for answering!

Tracy Coyote said:
Have you read Aimee & David Thurlo?  They're good, too.  Great movies you may have seen, Skins; Pow wow Highway; Dreamkeepers.  
I'll have to look them up and add to my reading list. Thank you. 

Great movies! How about Last of the Dogmen. Smoke Signals and a funny one, Christmas in the Clouds? I liked Turquoise Rose too!

Are you familiar with Walela? Rita Coolidge, sister and niece sing in Cherokee. Really beautiful.

PathofAsha said:
I'll have to look them up and add to my reading list. Thank you. 

Great movies! How about Last of the Dogmen. Smoke Signals and a funny one, Christmas in the Clouds? I liked Turquoise Rose too!

Are you familiar with Walela? Rita Coolidge, sister and niece sing in Cherokee. Really beautiful.

OMG, love Walela, (they're my travelin' music), & I thought no one else had even heard of Christmas in the Clouds!  Best Christmas movie ever, & it has a great Walela song in it, too.  Love Smoke Signals.  I cry every time Victor throws his dad's ashes into the water.  Wow...good times, good times!

I'm kinda new here too (lurking awhile but just started posting) so feel a bit funny welcoming you but in addition to saying hi wanted to tell you that I would purchase any book you write in a heartbeat!!

Just reading your original post was thoroughly enjoyable.

PineyCruisin said:
I'm kinda new here too (lurking awhile but just started posting) so feel a bit funny welcoming you but in addition to saying hi wanted to tell you that I would purchase any book you write in a heartbeat!!

Just reading your original post was thoroughly enjoyable.

Wow, so nice!  Welcome to you, too! :shy: