On line sites to buy vans

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

She

Reaction score
Besides craigslist does anyone know other sites?

Hey thanks I saw only 2 that were about 50 miles close to where I am but I put it in my favs. I 'll be checking.....

<strong>She</strong>, why focus on where you are?&nbsp; You have a whole country where suitable vehicles can be located.&nbsp; Don't short change yourself.<br /><br />I bought my van, which was listed on Ebay (US).&nbsp; I was half a world away.&nbsp; I bought it through the dealer, and not from thE bay.&nbsp; I had looked at and made enquiries in IL, AZ, CA, FL, NY, and many other States.<br /><br />Once I settled on what vehicle I wanted, I had many of my (internet) friends looking and searching websites and forwarding the links to me.&nbsp; (Often .com sites will not show up in searches at home, if there is a similar .com.au site.)&nbsp; Three times suitable vehicles were found which I seriously considered purchasing.&nbsp; Each time I spoke with the dealerships selling the vehicles.... yup! from half a world away.&nbsp; It was hard getting dealers to take me seriously, and two sold the vehicle even while I was organising a pre-purchase inspection, despite having paid a 'holding deposit'.&nbsp; Not that it took long, it was always within the day... but I still lost out.<br /><br />Maybe it was all meant to be, because the vehicle I eventually bought is better than any I looked at.&nbsp; Contacted the local Ford Dealer who gave it a full inspection following my specifications.&nbsp; Paid cash and had the vehicle put into storage for six weeks, until I could get there to pick it up.&nbsp; &nbsp; <br /><br />Bought in PA, registered in MT and insured in DE for a non-resident.<br /><br />(I cannot see an icon to put a link to the process, and let you read how it all went.)<br /><br />Lifey