Now this is some off-grid living

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick, Hide it from Bob or he will tell us to leave our vans!   ;)

hm, who knew there were hot cavegirls out there?

This guy takes amazing pictures, just spent time exploring his website at http://www.kiliii.com/ADVENTURE/1

Most all of his work leaves me wanting to know who the person is and what is the narrative behind the picture...

Mistake posting~~~ 
Please remove

Looking at all the pictures on his site,he is an extremely talented and wonderful photographer.Having said that,the cave men/women pictures look to be staged by models wearing designer furs.

That's a hard life.

BradKW: "hm, who knew there were hot cavegirls out there?"

Have you forgotten Raquel Welch in One Million Years B.C.?

TrainChaser said:
BradKW:  "hm, who knew there were hot cavegirls out there?"

Have you forgotten Raquel Welch in One Million Years B.C.?

Is he old enough to remember her? :p  If not she's all over the internet right now because of her 76th birthday.

The guy's photography work is very good. According the the written part the people in the article are actually living it not just for the shoot, but I agree the clothing looks caveman designer, not just off the beasts.

I may have to re-watch Quest for Fire

Remember your history? Or ever lived in the wild for a couple of weeks. There is a reason most folks did not live past 30 and at 40 you were really old. All the faces I see are very young

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They prepared for six months to live one month in the wild. That sounds sustainable.

The six months prep allowed them to tailor their clothing I suppose. But I don't think those months should be put down for any reason. It would only be smart to learn the skills you need. And I'd say those six months of preparation will serve them well for their entire life.

Vandwellers live much more simply than most, but without our trips to the grocery, water spigots and laundries, how well could most of us truly survive and for how long? Not many of us would unless we learn fast before the freeze-dried food runs out...myself included. Okay maybe HDR and a few who are expert foragers? Just saying, I'd give them their due props. LOL

So few people would be able or willing to do this for any length of time that it's really not even a consideration. Do you remember Christopher McCandless?

I'd be a bit worried something (BIG) would come up and consdier you their "Sex toy"

It all just seems a bit staged to me. Models are too clean, nails are clean and look manicured, hair is just windswept enough on the women to look 'sultry'. Too much 'posing', just comes across to me as not real.

The skeptic in me sees Hipsters on a photoshoot.

Latest posts