novelist soon to be on the road again

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WriterMs

Reaction score
Hello to forum folks!
I've corresponded a bit with Bob Wells over the past year or so, and found his blog and book to be life changing. I've got a hotspot now so that I can check into the forums on a more regular basis, so I thought I'd officially say hello. I got in just over 6 months of solo boondocking last year, mainly in NM and MT. I expect to be in the Rockies again this coming summer and fall. I hope to be able to meet up with Bob and others for at least a few days during that time. I'm a former marketing communications writer turned novelist, so you see all these words I'm leaving here are "normal" for me.

Welcome to the CRVL forums WriterMs! What type of novels do you write? Any titles to share with us?

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

rvwandering said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums WriterMs!  What type of novels do you write? Any titles to share with us?

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks, rvwandering!
I wasn't sure I should mention the books, as I don't want to appear to be advertising. I have a series of 3 books out so far: Obliterated - Would You Know How to Survive? then Obliterated 2: Violent Nature and finally Obliterated 3: Beyond Survival. They give survival tips within a fictional story. They are fairly family-friendly about everyday people trying to survive disaster. Self-publishing on Amazon has freed me from needing to maintain contact with clients. Novel writing is van-dwelling friendly. :)

Thanks for the suggestion on tips. I'll go there now.
C.J.

Welcome!!

I'm an avid reader, so you're already getting big "cool" points from me!

Hello and welcome! Oh I am jealous of your New Mexico and MT adventures!! I have a soft place in my heart for NM! Have a great weekend! Peace!