North Dakota

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunny

Reaction score
Has anyone here thought about going to N. Dakota for a visit? I'm going to load up and go with a couple of other Veterans tomorrow. Anyone in the area pm me if I can get tapatalk to work.

Stay safe. Rob

b8f741438352b858de355d50fa0c1100.jpg

Attachments

• b8f741438352b858de355d50fa0c1100.jpg
    b8f741438352b858de355d50fa0c1100.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 41
That's a great thing you're doing Rob. Truly sad what is happening there. Wish I could get out there myself. Thanks for your service and continued service doing things like this. I tip my hat to you and all others like you. Much respect.

Matt

More power to you and your mission.  One thing many different sides can agree on.

This Is from my IPad, I think I have it in tune with the site.

Appointment Date/Time Status Clinic Location
03/22/2017 08:00 FUTURE FTW COWTOWN PACEMAKER FORT WORTH VA CLINIC
02/22/2017 13:00 FUTURE FTW MH STETSON MURPHY FORT WORTH VA CLINIC
11/28/2016 09:30 NOT APPLICABLE XFW PROTIME LAB ONLY FORT WORTH VA CLINIC

After my 0930 lab work I am done until February. Time to say hi to ND and if not in jail.. Quartsite. Life is good.

I'm heading to North Dakota on December 1st and staying through the 6th. I will be visiting religious friends of mine in Bismarck. I'm attending the Advent Oblate retreat at Annunciation Monastery (also where the University of Mary is). A lot of the Benedictine sisters there are friends of mine as well as a couple of the priests that work there at the monastery and at the university. I will also be volunteering at their homeless shelter, Ministry on the Margins. I also plan on visiting some Native American friends there at the camp at the pipe line.

Are you going out there, too, Gunny? From what I read, I am assuming that's what you plan on doing.

VanGrrl57 :)

Right now we (there are a few vets going) are going to go where we may be of some use. I can't say much it would be political A lot depends on what the Corps of Engineers decides and what reactions there are to that. I'll send pictures that will be apolitical, just representative. Rob

I will send you a pm. when things are settled..

Have a safe trip Gunny and hope the weather is good,,,, happy trails.

north dakota in the winter? i'll pass
save yourself the headache and frostbite and go visit brad in the keys,kick back and do some fishing

Rob, thanks for your continued service and sacrifice. The camps are expecting 1,500+ veterans.

Cell signals are sketchy, in that area. Please update when you can.

My prayers travel with you. Laying down tobacco sending up my voice and smoke for the safety of all the veterans.

I am grateful.

We are in Salina Ks. Will make Pierre tomorrow. Everyone be safe, Rob. And my thanks for the well wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got a room in Pierre, weather is changing rapidly. Trying to find space In Bismarck and connect with the others. A lot of the new folks are treating this like a big party. We lose any credibility then. Did find long johns and thermal socks. There is supposed to be a congresswoman here at some point. My mobility issues may be a liability tho the others assure me they can drag my carcass if needed. Wifi is very spotty and slow. I plan on staying until the 7th. Good wishes to all. Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update, Rob! Take good care!

Take care, Gunny. I truly hope you don't have any problems due to the party crowd.