Nomadland Review By A Man Living In A Van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fern looked about as scruffy as I do on any given day. Looking well put together was never a priority for me and it sure wouldn't be if I was living in my van.

I'm going on a week long roadtrip to the rainforest in a couple weeks, see how scruffy I can get. lol

In Nomadland 2 Fern is looking hot in her new red jacket, a new pair of butt hugging levies, her brush cut and new earrings she bought at Teslin native arts shop. She is also often seen in a cool looking beret she finds and cleans up at one of her campsites.

flying kurbmaster said:
In Nomadland 2 ...

No, that will not be the title of the sequel. In the new film, Fern will die from COVID, which she will contract from too much in-person shopping at Wal-Marts.

The title will be..."Nomaskland"

No way if she dies there can’t be Nomadland 3 and I already know that in 3 after she gets out of jail and deported back to the States, she is Vanless broke and missing her French Canadian lover Julie who has since dumped the jealous husband up in Atlin and moved back home to Chibougamau Quebec where she is taking care of her elderly mother. Fern goes back to work flipping burgers where she runs into Dave again who has bought himself a new promaster and on the road again. He offers Fern his old Van which is still parked where we last saw it with a flat tire at his sons.

Sorry the Walmart thing has me in stitches. For a long time Walmart was the only place we were allowed to go and we’re lucky to have survived. LOL

I like the Nomaskland, i,ve been thinking in 3 she illegally manages to cross back into Canada with a wave through on a busy long weekend that a gun toting vandweller advises her as this is how gets through with his guns. However when she finally gets to Julié’s home after a series of misadventures, Julié’s mother has just died from covid and Julie is also sick, she gets worse, Fern stays with her and desperately tries to help her through, Fern is forced to learn French in order to get supplies and keep the household going in small town northern Quebec. It ends we never find out if Julie lives it does not look good ....4

No no no. 

Fern discovers a million dollars in a field outside Fargo, and becomes the sheriff. 

Darn, now I am mixing up my movies.