No refrigerator no problem eat your fruits and veggies

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys i started a business and i sell thrive life freeze dried food. Thrivelife.com/MobileHomesteadRV they have everything you could need there as long as you have water and a way to cook you can eat fresh fruits and vegetables meat eggs cheese etc. It helps me get and stay on the road, helps me not live on social security too.

You already eat it ships ups ground so you can ship it to a a ups store or any other address.

I like their freeze dried green chilies.

are you offering us a discount? or are your prices the same as on their website?

highdesertranger

HDR said: I like their freeze dried green chilies.

I realize this is a subjective question, but how hot are they? Anaheim Chili? Jalapeno?

they are like a medium Anaheim or Hatch chili. some are quite mild others have a little kick but not to hot. highdesertranger

Canning butter. This looks good if you eat butter, no refrigeration. She does say that the recipe is not from USDA.
~crofter

Description: link to you tube video.

Wow whats with the collegial comerciality here? Ugh, I am getting the creeps.

No offense intended, but how can you call it fresh when it's freeze dried?

Semantics maybe, but honesty in advertising goes a long way towards getting dollars out of my pockets!

I used to wait tables in Vegas, and we had a manager once that demanded we use the term freshly frozen. I almost got fired for busting out laughing!