Night Travel

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ice_maiden

Reaction score
Some of you may remember, that I have been dealing with the after effects of my uncle's death in an accident last Aug.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br><br>I just posted an account of what happen on my blog. If you like or need to travel at night.... you may want to read it and be aware of what is possibly traveling beside you, or in his case, even in the oncoming traffic.<br><br>

I am glad to see you back on the forum. I left a comment for you on your blog.<br>Dragonfly<br>

Welcome back...<div>Thanks for sharing your loss on your Blog. Such a disheartening experience you &amp; your family endured. Judging by the picture, your uncle looked like a cool person.</div><div>I'll be sure to stay far far away from Cudd Pressure Control trucking company when I am on the road. Even the company name makes 'em sound like a bunch of crapheads.</div><span style="font-size: 12pt; "><br></span>

&nbsp;So sorry about your uncle. That's a heart wrenching story. The way some truck drivers act on the highway scares me even in the daytime - tailgating each other and weaving in and out of traffic. Keep alert and stay safe out there on the road.<br>