Newcomer here and on the road

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomadArtist

Reaction score
Looking forward to the WRTR and RTR coming up. I’m coming from OK. Will leave in Nov to avoid all the ice and freezing weather native to this area of the country in winter. In 2016 Husband relented and we got a small 23ft Compass SUV. Since I’m the one with the Gypsy genes, I do most of the traveling, short trips mostly. I’ll be arriving in the RTR area about Dec 26th. May try to figure out how to find one of the caravan groups until Jan 4th when the WRTR begins and I’ll need to find Bouse. Nice to be here. Nice to meet everyone.

Hello NomadArtist. We definitely need more artists around here. Nice sunsets in the desert with a saguaro cactus in the foreground and hills in the background. If you will be in the Quartzsite area around xmas, other than the caravans, you might interested in checking some of the threads in the Womans Only Section, as there is slated to be a holidays gathering in the Ehrenberg area then. :)

Welcome to the forum NomadArtist
There are a lot of us planning on getting to RTR. Hope to cya there

“...threads in the Womans Only Section, as there is slated to be a holidays gathering in the Ehrenberg area then. :)

Thanks QinReno, i’ll check that out {thumbs up}  :shy:

Welcome NomadArtist to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

HI and safe travels. It sounds like you are raring to go and hit the open road!

Latest posts