, New...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been watching videos for couple years...i plan on my adventure starting in March 2019...would love to meet others in Alabama or east coast area. I would love to find a caravan close to me to start this adventure.but either way my adventure starts in March..im 61 retired..

Welcome Traveling circus to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome Traveling Circus to the forum. I'm on Sand Mountain in North East Alabama. We are hoping to start camping this spring, got stopped for a couple years due to my health(heart).

Thank you, I own a chevy 2011 HHR....im looking at a couple of vans right now...i saw a man's van build on one of Bob's Wells interviews.soon as I find the right van ill copy that man's van build. I'll be in HHR until I find van..Ive tried several short stays in HHR it was ok..not ideal but ok...are you nomad, what is your vehicle. Choice?